Creation & Earth History Museum
Take a journey through time and explore the Creation & Earth History Museum a 7500 square foot facilities equipped with exhibits dedicated to the Biblical account of science and history. Our Museum also includes a bookstore gift shop for all your resource needs and an auditorium and conference room to host workshops, events and company rental for your group or team building. Tours for groups of 1-30 are available for a fee of $39, please call 619.599.1104 to book yours today.
Established in 1992 -The museum was designed, built and operated by the Institute for Creation Research for nearly 20 years. Upon ICR’s move to Dallas, Texas in 2008, the museum, along with the building, was sold to Scantibodies Laboratory, Inc. Tom Cantor, the founder and owner of Scantibodies Laboratory, along with his wife Cheryl. They formed a non-profit 501(c)(3) ministry called Life and Light Foundation, from which to run the museum. Now owned and operated by the Life and Light Foundation, the museum will remain a show case for a literal six day young earth creation model, as well as expanding the emphasis on the incredible design found in that creation. With plans for future expansion of the museum and resource center, Life and Light Foundation looks forward to serving the Christian community.
What you need to know:
- Museum Entrance Fees are: $7 for adults, $5 for seniors, 3$ for children ages 5-12, and FREE for children 4 and under
- Self-guided tours take at minimum 1.5 hours to complete—many families stay all day! Guided tours are available nearly every day, but must be scheduled at least a week in advance.
- Bring your camera! Kids especially LOVE our live animals on display!
- Membership is available and offers you and/or your family free entry and exclusive Creation and Earth History Museum benefits.
Thank you in advance for:
- Accompanying all children under 12
- Arriving on time for scheduled tours
- Enjoying your food, beverage, and gum outside (bottled water is OK; private events excluded from food restrictions)
- Not smoking on the grounds
- Understanding only service animals are permitted
For your convenience, the Creation and Earth History Museum offers:
- Walk thru folding chairs
- Family restrooms
- Bookstore and Gift Shop
- Basic first aid amenities
- Ice aged air conditioned facilities
NEW EXHIBITS COMING SOON!!!